welcome

We are going to decide how to live in peace. Thanks so much for visiting..please add any comments you feel are relevant and poignant.. I would love to hear from people out there who have no idea why they are in the mess they are in. I am not technical , I am not arrogant and think I know it all. I have been through hell and back and have done some major research - That is the only difference in regards to insight.. Life is fair game , we all live it and we all have our own experiences .. IT would be great if we could put it all together and make a great website based in reality and truth.

my buddies

my buddies
loving friends can help you carry your burdens..

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a 911 operator, I have been doing shiftwork for almost 20 years now. I have been through 2 divorces. I am a passionate person. I have dealt with stress in my life 10 fold. I did not know how to deal with it. It cost me my mental and physical health. I have learned through numerous methods how to live with stress. It is hard , very hard. I really want to help people to live their lives to their fullest potential. I have taken several courses on stress therapy and meditation. That only gives me the basics though , I have lived through it and came out on top.. I hope we can help each other.

My daughter and myself

My daughter and  myself
this is NOT stressful .

Friday, May 8, 2009

for all the shiftworkers out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog